Rs-Lite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 rsps

PortalHomeplayDonate Now!Latest imagesvoteSearchLog inRegister

im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nabil26

im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot. Empty
PostSubject: im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot.   im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot. D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdMon Feb 06, 2012 11:31 pm

hi my name is gf n00bs.
INGAME APPLICATION

1 ) What are you applying for?Mod or Admin

2 ) What is your full name?Dante machuca

3 ) How old are you? Put your date of birth.3/12/1995

4 ) Why do you want to form part of our staff team?Becasue im very active im friendly and i like all the players and i will help with anything and give ideas and hold events if i can.I will be very nice and respect all members and new members and staff members.

5 ) If there was a situation which you were the only Mod/Admin online and two players were fighting, what would you do?I would ask them nicely to stop fighting or let the owner handle it.If i had powers i would put them in jail

6 ) Why do you think you deserve this position?Um i think i do becasue im very aticive and im very friendly and i can do what ever the owners tell me to do.Also i can help new players and give info to owners about new stuff and other things

7 ) What time zone are you in?Eastern time.

8 ) How long have you been on this server?2 days

9 ) Do you know any staff commands? ::ban ::ipban ::mute ::xteletome ::teleto ::alltome ::Ipmute

10 ) What is your ingame name?Gunna be gf n00bs.
Back to top Go down
nabil2

nabil2

PostSubject: Re: im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot.   im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot. D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdTue Feb 07, 2012 12:57 am

I personally have NEVER seen you in-game, so I think that you will have a much better chance if you play a little longer / more time on. In addition I am also the player who has played the longest (from dubbscape) who is still playing (untagen hardstylez).

10 ) What is your ingame name?Gunna be gf n00bs.

And in that you write'' it will be gf n00bs'' might be a little strange? Do you have a user in all, or is it just like American / English language that a thirteen-old Norwegian youth are not smart enough to understand?? Laughing
But I will say that my opinion in this discussion do not have a big opinion. This decision is entirely up to the staff and owners to decide. I just wanted to say that if we (as an example) compare this with the community. We will now decide who will be the new president (erm.. Random ...?)
Derma, I believe that all registered players should have a voice here. But igjenn, this is not my decision.
PS: seriously, one post? I think you maybe need to put a little more into the forums.
-Hipz

Last edited by hippi jump on Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nabil26

PostSubject: Re: im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot.   im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot. D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdTue Feb 07, 2012 5:21 am

ok listen i said i joined today to owner,the owner knowes that second of all gf n00bs is my pking name.
Back to top Go down
nabil6

nabil6

PostSubject: Re: im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot.   im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot. D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdTue Feb 07, 2012 5:42 am

Hippi Jump, there is not much need for this comment. Staff spaces are currently un-avalible, so to gf n00bs, sorry.

Even if they were open, there are players that have played this server for longer and therefore are more deserving. We will take this application into consideration for the next time that staff spaces appear to be open.
Back to top Go down
nabil2

nabil2

PostSubject: Re: im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot.   im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot. D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdWed Feb 08, 2012 12:44 am

Hard got deranked so I think it's a mod space avalible..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot.   im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot. D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bd

Back to top Go down

im applying for either mod or admin if there is a spot.
Page 1 of 1