Rs-Lite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 rsps

PortalHomeplayDonate Now!Latest imagesvoteSearchLog inRegister

Moderator Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nabil29

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application   Moderator Application D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdMon Feb 06, 2012 2:10 am

spot you are applying for:moderator

why are you applying?: because i can help the players with the server. I could get more players to join daily and stay for a very long time.

How long have you played Rs-Lite?only week day but will be more if i get moderator or not.

Any previous staff experience on RSPS?: I usually get picked mod in most servers. I have been mod on Nearreality which has over 10k players.

Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Danny. I am sixteen years old. Private server's are the only fun thing i do other then basketball. I weigh 132 lbs.

Why should we select you?: I am very experienced with playing/being staff on any server. I Play usually four hours a day more if i don't have to much school work. I can make the server more bigger and be one of the top. I hope i get to be staff with all of you mods/admins/owners. Thanks for this oppertunity!
Back to top Go down
nabil6

nabil6

Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application   Moderator Application D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdMon Feb 06, 2012 3:59 am

Well, I'm not sure if there are any staff spaces available at the moment.

Sorry to disappoint you.
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1