Rs-Lite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 rsps

PortalHomeplayDonate Now!Latest imagesvoteSearchLog inRegister

Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra

Go down 
+3
hardstylez
nabil8
I Red
7 posters
AuthorMessage
I Red

Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra Empty
PostSubject: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdTue Jan 17, 2012 8:08 pm

iv talk with many player and meny would atleast like the Barrows shop back and would like shop with statius and vesta if possible and if you would as much do that we the player's would be much happier with the sever and another thing id like to speak about is increasing the drop rate cause i killed 146 red dragons last night only to get dragon plate (or) and dragon full helm (sp) witch took menty hours and iv done bandos and got 2 chestplate nd hilt but still no sigh of the tassy the only thing i went there 4.

Evil or Very Mad Red out

please make mine and meny other wishes come true to make this sever better place for us to spent our lonely hours if being bored lol much love <3
Back to top Go down
nabil8

nabil8

Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdTue Jan 17, 2012 8:33 pm

About the barrows shop.
When it was at the shops it was to easy and
Low price to get now it's more work
You have to do the barrows mini game witch makes
Barrows more rare so it costs more.

And if you were to add vesta and Statius that would just ruin
The Eco vesta and Statius are both 700m a piece.

About the drop rate.
About the red dragons yea it would be good to
Bump up th rate abit
But for th bandos I think it's fine where it is.
Back to top Go down
I Red

PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdTue Jan 17, 2012 10:15 pm

i guess Razz but still it would be nice to get vest
Back to top Go down
hardstylez

PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdWed Jan 18, 2012 5:45 am

donate there is a shop in donarzone that sells vesta an stat ect
Back to top Go down
nabil2

nabil2

PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdWed Jan 18, 2012 6:37 am

They wont sell vesta and stat to ''not donors'' because the server needs money for a new and better vps. Max, Chris and Alex have paid most of own sultry now, so don8 and help the server:]
Back to top Go down
nabil6

nabil6

PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdWed Jan 18, 2012 6:42 am

You can't just demand for stuff to happen, if you haven't done something to deserve it in the first place.

I know it might be fun, but like Hippi Jump said, we need donations.

Drops might be a subject for discussion between the owners, but what they say, goes. Respec them.
Back to top Go down
nabil2

nabil2

PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdWed Jan 18, 2012 6:46 am

Pray? Ik u are from london and stuff, so I got this school thing... umm.. can u help me with some home work? Like tell me about the double deckers busses? kinda stuck there Sad
Back to top Go down
I Red

PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdFri Jan 20, 2012 8:50 pm

i woukd donate if sever wasnt down evertime i wanna play it the ost like i wait hours nd hours then i just get tired nd go to bed.. not gone donate when i dont get too play nd when vps and sever is getting worse and going down :S
Back to top Go down
nabil2

nabil2

PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdSat Jan 21, 2012 12:40 am

If ppl don8, will the owners get money to buy new VPS...
Back to top Go down
nabil1

PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdSat Jan 21, 2012 9:27 am

Guys, make the dz items Donor only, like "you need to be a donator to weild this wep." all the donors right now buy donor items and sell for 100m profit or so.
Back to top Go down
Nabilâ„¢

PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdThu Feb 02, 2012 5:55 am

I Red wrote:
iv talk with many player and meny would atleast like the Barrows shop back and would like shop with statius and vesta if possible and if you would as much do that we the player's would be much happier with the sever and another thing id like to speak about is increasing the drop rate cause i killed 146 red dragons last night only to get dragon plate (or) and dragon full helm (sp) witch took menty hours and iv done bandos and got 2 chestplate nd hilt but still no sigh of the tassy the only thing i went there 4.

Evil or Very Mad Red out

please make mine and meny other wishes come true to make this sever better place for us to spent our lonely hours if being bored lol much love <3
Barrows shop: Well... doesn't have to, just get it at the minigame.
Shop with statius and vesta etc: Would be nice... but will be a PvP shop.
increasing the drop rate: yeah... maybe a little bit, but not too much.
Red dragons: maybe a bit.
Bandos, it's fine, drops from bandos, supposed to be rare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra   Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bd

Back to top Go down

Need more store's with good items for non-donor and increased drop rate excetra
Page 1 of 1