Rs-Lite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 rsps

PortalHomeplayDonate Now!Latest imagesvoteSearchLog inRegister

Players...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nabil20

Players... Empty
PostSubject: Players...     Players... D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdFri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 pm

I see that in a couple of posts that some staff and max has wondered where all our players whent well ill tell you what happend, Ever since that economy reset there has only been maybe 2-3 people online daily not even staff and me and z0mbie are on daily, To the point now The most common thing i hear is "the reason i dont play is because i got reset, And i dont feel like getting it all back" that is the main reason why some quit also i would like to bring up the issue with the new home there is an MAJOR issue with it if people sighn on at rswebclients they will not be able to use the destined home at all, Because it will turn up blue for them and the only way to fix this is to play the server through the forums on the "play now" button and most dont have the patiance to do this and it would khelp if we either solved the home problem and or move it some where new and this would mostly solve most of the player lost issues, And if i would like to bring this up earlier today you saw the post of Z0mbie Bewbs, I would recomend that we get some anti-hack sofware for the server and or get some ACTIVE hidden staff because not much of your staff except co-owner and admin and player support is all i see on your admin and mods are never on here.
-granadora6 afro
Back to top Go down
nabil4

nabil4

Players... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players...     Players... D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdFri Feb 03, 2012 5:29 pm

granadora Thank you for bringing these issues up !

- I believe population is low because we are having some issues trying to access the new v2, if loyal staff members having a hard time logging in, imagine what a new player must go through to eventually play.
and yes, you are right, rswebclients was a major player source for us and i believe it will be once again when version 2 is completely implemented.

- Un-reset the eco wouldn't be a good idea, the eco went crazy last week when we actually asked max to reset it.
Imagine this scene - 6 players standing with Max at falador home, Everyone of them wearing FULL vesta \ end-game weapon \ DFS , and each has a bank worth of more than 15bil. (this is less than a month since the last reset to remind you).
At that point players lost intrest in the game, nothing more to accomplish - meaning steps must be taken or we will lose players drastically.

Regardless, I don't know if you know but a week ago we had a 48 hours period in which we had Avatar of destruction having 1 health bar and dropping 450mil at 100% rate.
Players actually abused this and got way way way rich, able to buy everything, this abuse completely ruined the eco, some player even got banned due to this abuse !

- Thing is, both me and Hardstylez are currently the only moderators on the server. and BOTH of us can't load version 2.0 due to technical issues so for the last 2 days we were not able to login.
Trust that we are doing heavy efforts trying to solve this in many different ways, but it's not always up to us...

Last edited by A Runite Ore on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nabil10

Players... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players...     Players... D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdFri Feb 03, 2012 6:11 pm

V2 is straight up retarted, to many bugs, i logged in today to find half my bank missing, mining is fucked up, pms are totally screwed.
Back to top Go down
nabil20

Players... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players...     Players... D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdSat Feb 04, 2012 12:36 pm

I really wasnt saying that we needed to undo the economy reset i was just pointing out that that's why some players have left, But when they make the clients and stuff they should probly make an download client and have some beta-testers or staff test it out and make sure it us fully working that way we don't have another incident like V2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Players... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Players...     Players... D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bd

Back to top Go down

Players...
Page 1 of 1