Rs-Lite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 rsps

PortalHomeplayDonate Now!Latest imagesvoteSearchLog inRegister

Game Client Notes Blog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nabil4

nabil4

Game Client Notes Blog Empty
PostSubject: Game Client Notes Blog   Game Client Notes Blog D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdThu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 pm

Game client change notes Blog

Currently studying for my S.A.Ts my time schedule is rather tight so apologizing in advance for the slow releases of new client versions
In case of a major error on 1.02 i will release a counter-fixed-version as soon as i'm aware of the issue.
Also i need suggestions badly, i have yet received any suggestion since version 1.01 was released, that slows down stuff as well
as i said before, i will not release a version just for the sake of the release, i want it to have enough new features on it to justify the bother.
to do that, i need your suggestions.

Client has had a major issue "eror loading page" which was caused because rswebclients removed us from their pages
you can now re-download the fixed client 1.02a at www . mediafire . com/download.php?ffz6kq6du6un8bc (remove spaces)
sorry about the downtime guys, wasnt my fault ... issue was fixed as soon as i seen your posts

Also, we no longer require rswebclients, client uses rs-lite's interface.
hopefully it won't be changed anytime soon i hate making more emergency fixes like these...
Naturaly i removed the option to "change server" from the client, currently disabled until further notice.

Today's changes
Finished editing the visual text from dubbscape to rs-lite this was frustrating but essential
Added the new banner of rs-lite the blue one made by pray as a logo
Fixed the client loads halfway when "server is offline" , it will now deny access and let you load it through your normal browser
Added Xat chat, need chris to tell me which chat he wants in it dubbscape's or veng's . currently running veng's.
Support-Guides tab has been enabled and linked to our forum guide section this should solve the issue when more guides are posted
Added new icon hope you'll like it
Edited the save settings mechanism it will now consist of more lines on c:\dclientSettings.txt - the name of the file stays can't be bothered to change it lol, if you get rouble loading 1.02 although i don't think you will, try deleting this file then reloading the client
Edited the screenshot save name to fit rslite it is no longer named dub.bmp
Added xat chat under support tab RAWR. this will open a sub-client window, can't bother mixing it with the current one it'll be to heavy on the main form
Added in current image of the client to this blog at the bottom. although its probably not the final layout. i still got a day to finish this..

Game Client Notes Blog 3223d10

Also hinking to remove calculator.. idk yet
Also, check my new icon i think it fits, needs feedback on those

Game Client Notes Blog Untitl13

Back to top Go down
nabil4

nabil4

Game Client Notes Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Client Notes Blog   Game Client Notes Blog D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdTue Jan 31, 2012 8:47 pm

It has been a while since i last updated this post, so i'll try to explain changes briefly.
Version 1.02 had a serious issue with focusing the Java client window due to the layout changes made on our site 3 days after release.
In less than 12 hours however, i released version 1.03 which again, relies on rswebclients, but at least their layout is stable, need stability for things to work...

Since then, almost two weeks passed, and i am now working on version 1.04 of the client.
At the moment:
- fixed the Loading menu, to adjust itself on Simple-mode as well as on normal mode.
- fixed the crash issue when trying to switch to simple\normal mode when the client is maximized in size
- removed the Check Server Status, runelocus has disabled this feature, sadly.
- edited the Help tab, it will now link to the new player guide

Scheduled:
- Adding auto-update on the focus issue, it will straight out all focus issues automatically now.
- Adding "news" to the client, the client will now announce new and important changes made on the server.
- Adding more keys to the Hotkeys menu, not only F keys (hippi, i didn't forget about you)
- Adding all Complete guides on forums to the client.
- Allowing a combination of multiple frames on the same window, (Xat & game client on the same window for example)
Like this:
Game Client Notes Blog Untitl19

- And a lot more.. need ideas ...

Also, will soon release side-tools, to allow those who does not wish to download the client, still use its main features
Autoclicker \ Autotyper \ Hotkeys \ Xat Chat \ etc ..
Back to top Go down

Game Client Notes Blog
Page 1 of 1