Rs-Lite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 rsps

PortalHomeplayDonate Now!Latest imagesvoteSearchLog inRegister

I apoligize -=- I Red -=-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Red

I apoligize -=- I Red -=- Empty
PostSubject: I apoligize -=- I Red -=-   I apoligize -=- I Red -=- D398b06c43c1cbc59136a738f3e191bdFri Jan 20, 2012 9:10 pm

I am sorry for when i 1st started sever i drop traded beginner's coins til i had 500m

i am sorry that i looted a p ring from " its me mofos "

i am sorry that i killed walker with p ring when he tried to kill e while i was killing red dragon - killin red dragons not with p ring and i went to bank to get p ring an quickly came back to k0 him 4 his staff of light and ags- that was only time i used it. i made everything else on dice sucks you resarted me maxwell i got every level and everything without p ring

i am sorry i swore at other player's 3 times but only saying smd and shit nothing serious.

i am sorry i bugged walker for dicen my 3.2b and hi only given me 5.4b back witch i rely should got more back but im sorry i guess.

i am sorry i used ::help button 2 times in a row.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im greatly sorry for everything bad i have done and i plan on not breaking anymore rules but to now enforce them and try my hardest to get mod position
witch i have aplied for and am told by chris " love your staff app lol "

i hope you will all see me now as a better person and not just some shit disterber lol Razz.

p.s i love this sever an if vps get's fixed i plan to donate as well

sincerely your favorite player -=- I Red -=- lol!
Back to top Go down

I apoligize -=- I Red -=-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rs-Lite :: Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: